We have been having a pretty wet July this year. Usually by now things are drying out and burning up. There were flash flood warnings last night or early this morning. We didn't have any problems but we did have a lot of puddles in the yard.
Today is my birthday, I'm 59 years old now. Whew! Sometimes I feel older than that and sometimes maybe a tad younger. We celebrated my birthday by having a steak dinner at Lonestar Steak house. Good stuff. I would eat beef every day if I could afford it.
Several of the stores in the new shopping mall on the west side of town are open so we checked them out. Target is OK but it doesn't have as much to choose from as Walmart so we probably won't be shopping there all the time. Academy Sports is a really good store especially where shoes are concerned. I think Bill will be able to find some there. Petsmart is OK but they didn't have Sassy's food so I guess I'll stay loyal to the old pet shop.
I had my hair cut back to the shortest layer so now it's all one length. I really like it and it will be easier to grow out now. I think I need to get it trimmed regularly, keep it looking nice instead of scraggly. It's between chin length and shoulder. I'm not sure just how long I want it to get. I don't want really long hair. Probably BSL at the very most and maybe not even that long. We'll see. I think getting a little trim every 3 months will probably be best.
We've been on vacation this week. We took a couple of road trips and cleaned house and that's about all we did.
I have some new photos on my camera but I haven't loaded them on the computer yet. So the photo of the day will be an older one. This is an old school dating back to the 1930's. I think the town is Roosevelt, west of where I live. I really like the building.
No comments:
Post a Comment