Saturday, January 11, 2014

Official

I got my handgun permit today.  I wasn't expecting it so early.  It took several weeks for Bill to get his.  I wasn't sure I would even get it because the lady that took my fingerprints said they were worn down.  They looked OK to me and I guess OSBI thought they were OK too since I did get the permit.  The 38 special revolver is the one that I think I'll carry the most.  It's smaller and I just like a revolver.  I can carry it in my purse.  The purse that I got for Christmas that Bill picked out all by himself.  The 9 mm will have to be carried in a holster.  It's too big for the purse. 

We had two weeks off during the holidays and I'm not used to working yet.  Lots of aches and pains.

We haven't taken any road trips in a long time.  We've been spending our spare money going shooting instead.  Today was an absolutely gorgeous day.  It would have been a great day for a road trip or shooting but we're out of funds right now.  Maybe next week.

All the Christmas decorations at the church have been taken down now.  I love Christmas and all the decorations but once the holiday is over I'm ready for it all to come down.

Photo of the day, it looks like a cowboy roping a calf but in reality it's a metal sculpture.  I really like it. 


No comments: