Outside that is. It'll probably get close to 100 if it isn't there already. We're sitting in front of the AC watching James Bond movies. Several guys played James Bond but I think I like Sean Connery the best. I've got several books to read. Maybe I'll get Bill to use the headphones and I'll read instead. If it wasn't so hot we'd go for a drive but I think I would rather stay where it's cool. We usually go for drives in the Fall and Winter, mostly the Fall.
I would water my flower bed but we're on water rationing and I'm not sure which day we're allowed to water. The address of the trailer park where I live is an odd number but our lot is an even number. So, do we go by the park address or the lot number? I guess I could ask at the office. The flowers didn't get watered last year but they survived anyway. The barrel cactus that we've had for over 10 years is making babies. I guess they take a long time to mature.
We're sponsoring a child in Africa. We send money to an organization that uses it to buy what she and her family needs. I believe it is a legitimate organization that really does what they say they will do. We can't send packages because they would never make it through customs. We can write letters to her that have to be translated.
We'll probably never be able to retire. I guess it's just as well. If I was retired I'd probably gain a lot of weight sitting around watching TV, reading and eating ice-cream. Working is good exercise.
Photo of the day, dead trees on the Refuge.
No comments:
Post a Comment