We had our Staff Christmas Party on Monday. We all went out to the Old Plantation Inn in Medicine Park. I've been wanting to check it out. The building is beautiful and the prices were good. The food was good but it's not worth driving all the way out there. We have oodles of places to eat right here in town. We got our bonus checks and they are pretty much spent already. Part of it had to go to pay some bills that were due. Bill bought some movies and we both bought a couple of books. There's enough left to get Bill a pair of jeans and maybe go out to eat.
We tend to have a lot of stray dogs around here. Most of the time they are not a problem because I have been able to avoid them. Not that they bother me but they do tend to want to attack Sassy. I don't know why big dogs like to attack little dogs but they tend to do that, around here anyway. Last night 2 big dogs were roaming around and I got Bill to go with us so that Sassy could take care of business. For a moment I thought the dogs were going to attack Bill but they finally backed down and left. We really need a fence but don't have the money. I would call Animal Control but by the time they finally get here the dogs are long gone.
I finally took a photo of our pretty Christmas tree. I'm very happy with it. We bought some more decorations yesterday at Walmart. So, the photo of the day will be my Christmas tree.
Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.
1 John 3:18

3 comments:
Your tree looks wonderful. Perhaps you'd like to come and decorate mine? People in my house are just so enthusiastic (not!) when it comes to decorating the tree. A blessed Christmas to you and your family, Jules
Thanks, actually we added a few more things since this photo was taken. I'd love to come and decorate yours if only I had a few bucks to pay for the trip.
Pretty tree! We have a very small one since we have so little room here, but it sure looks pretty at night all lit up. I look forward to having a big one again some day - like yours. :)
Post a Comment