I hate coming up with titles although lazy does fit me right now. I have things to do but I just don't want to do them. I want to sit and read or watch TV. There's nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't dominate my life because I do want to eventually get up and accomplish some things.
I had a cold for the last couple of days, that has a lot to do with why I just want to sit. Doing much better today. I know it's a cold and not the flu because I got a flu shot a couple weeks ago. If it's the flu then I want my money back. That's the first flu shot that I've gotten in years.
I need to get my sewing machine out and oil it. There are some things that I want to do. I found one of the baptistry robes that needs to be fixed. Also, Bill wants to make a pillow quilt for our new boss. I just hope that I don't end up having to make it.
I like the fall time change because you gain an hour. Instead of being 7:20 it will be 6:20. It's awful dark out there for 6:20. But it's that time of the year.
We got our Christmas shopping done. It was easy because we're only buying for Bill's parents and my mother and brother. We also didn't spend a great deal of money on each gift, don't have the money to spend. There have been years when we didn't buy anything. I do like to have a few gifts under the tree. It doesn't look so lonely that way. Bill wants to go all out decorating this year. That's fine with me. We have a lot of stuff, need to use it.
Photos of the day. A few weeks ago we went up to the state capital building and wandered around taking photos. They had tons of beautiful paintings there, gorgeous place.
2 comments:
Look at the gorgeous paintings in the ceiling and the walls! What a beautiful capitol building! So sorry you aren't feeling well but hope that when you wake today you feel ever so much better!
What a beautiful building!
Post a Comment