But then, my feet always hurt except for last week. That's because we were off most of the week for the Thanksgiving holiday and my feet got a good break. Today things are back to normal, whatever that means. December is a busy, busy month. Christmas Village which lasts a week and then several very large parties that we have to clean up after. At least we get paid extra for the parties.
Last week we watched all the Harry Potter movies and this week were going through Star Wars. I'm not sure what we'll watch next, we have several choices. Of course The Hobbit comes out in theaters this month. I'm looking forward to that. Maybe I should read The Hobbit again and familarize myself with it. Of course the movie will change a bunch of stuff they always do.
I don't know if we'll get any Christmas presents this year or not. Finances are stretched as tight as they can go.
I heard a cat fight outside our bedroom window late last night. Naturally Sassy wanted to go out and break it up. She thinks she's so tough. The cats would tear her to pieces.
Photo of the day, another Fall scene. Actually, a Fall sunset scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment