Friday, September 4, 2009

Impatient

My stomach was causing problems this morning. I've only been taking the medicine for about a week and a half and I tend to expect it to be all healed. I've read that it takes at least a month for an ulcer to heal so I have a long way to go. I tend to think that one pill should do it. Of course it doesn't. The main thing now is to not aggravate the thing. Right now soft drinks don't agree real well, I think because of the acid in them. I had some coffee yesterday and it caused some mild problems too. I think I'll stay away from coffee, tea and soft drinks for a while. They all have a certain amount of acid in them. Gotta keep the tummy calm.

It rained pretty good this morning but not on my house. Most of the rain was east of here. I love rain. I wish it would rain all night but it doesn't look like that will happen.

Haven't been doing much of anything constructive. I'm still farming on Facebook and so far it's still fun. I probably should do something more worth while but I'm just not in the mood.

Sassy needs to go out, she always does when I'm trying to post here so I guess I'll cut it short.

Photo of the day, a nice, muddy river. This was taken down at Wichita Falls a couple months ago.

He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

John 3:36

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Hah! I used to be stationed in Wichita Falls, TX! Gorgeous photo, though that muddy water looks a tad not fun to play in. I too love the rain. It has been more than few days since we had some. Hope it comes back again soon. I love it!