My DH and I are going back to the Children's Division to teach Sunday School. We finally decided to be obedient to the Lord and go where He has directed. There is a 5th grade class that needs help right now and that's where we're going. It will be work but that's a good thing. We've been sitting in an adult class for a year or more not doing anything. We need to be involved.
I went back on the gluten free diet, again. At first the pills helped with the nausea but then they stopped. Going gluten free has calmed things down quite a bit. Need to quit being so stubborn (bangs head against the wall). Gluten free is a good way to live! I think I've been gluten intolerant most of my life because I've had the same symptoms for years and years. There's a lot of tasty gluten free food out there. I'm going to make some macaroni and cheese when I get done here.
We're watching Ben Hur tonight and hoping for rain. It was thundering a little a while ago but so far no rain. There's very little wind and it's stuffy out there.
Photo of the day, another view from the top of the mountain.
But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.
John 4:14
2 comments:
I wish those stomach woes would just settle down already! Hope you have fun with the kids. Sometimes obedience is hard, isn't it?
Staying gluten free can be challenging, but it is so worth it. I am so glad there are so many options out there now. Our grocery store has everything from pizza crust to brownies to chips. Plus there are all the recipes on the internet! So it is so much easier to go gluten free now compared to years ago.
Post a Comment