I feel 100 percent better since I've been taking medication for my ulcer. It's so nice to have a calm stomach, no digestive troubles, the sharp, stabbing pains are gone, intestines are happy too. All this time I was trying to treat my problems with a gluten free diet when all along it was an ulcer stirring up trouble. The medication cost over 100 dollars so there is no danger that I'll forget to take it. I've got enough for a month then I'll go back to the doc for a followup. I'll stay on acid reducers for a long time, I don't want this thing to come back.
I didn't have enough yarn to make a bedspread so I'm just making a cover for my toaster oven. I might have enough yarn to make a cover for my mixer too.
We started watching Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton last night. We'll finish it up tonight.
Photo of the day, taken out on the Refuge.
For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:17-18
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear you are feeling better SM! That's so wonderful to hear and to now know finally what is causing all this upset!
I personally love the cooler weather. Except I need a winter coat...So glad your stomach is feeling better. Mine has been acting up a bit of late.
Post a Comment