We took a little road trip today just to get out and about. We had a shower of rain last night and it was cool most of the day. Everything smells so good after a rain. We had breakfast at IHOP, we split an order and had enough food left over for breakfast tomorrow. Their servings are huge, I can't imagine one person eating all that by themselves, but I guess some people do. Poor Sassy doesn't travel well, she threw up on the backseat, fortunately there was an old quilt back there and she threw up on that. She doesn't always throw up in the car. We have taken some trips where she did alright. I need to check with the vet and see if there are motion sickness pills for dogs. There probably are.
I had about 1/2 inch trimmed off my hair today. It was growing down over my ears. I think I'll keep it this short for a while. I've gotten more compliments on my hair at this length than I have ever gotten at any other style or length. Several men have said they like my hair this way. That's interesting because I had always heard that most men prefer long hair on women. Obviously the ones around me prefer it short. My DH likes it this way and he's the most important one. Later on I may grow it out a little but definitely not long hair. I might just change the shape a little.
I have a bunch of leftover yarn. I'm thinking of crocheting a bedspread. I don't really have any patterns for bedspreads, I think I'll just make up one of my own. It will be multicolored that's for sure.
Photo of the day, rocks on the top of Mt. Scott.
Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:16
2 comments:
Glad you are feeling better SM! Still I would love to hear you getting to the bottom of this and feeling ALL better for good! I think dogs can take half of a Gravol, but check with your vet first to see if that's okay!
Oh my SM! That photo of the rock is gorgeous! I see that as a lovely painting! I'm so glad you are feeling better. Hope Sassy didn't catch your bug! (You can look online for something for her for motion sickness. Sometimes people meds are safe for dogs, such as pepto bismol, kaopectate, etc. One of our breeders told us this and in researching, it is quite true.) My hair just looks so ugly to me of late that I've been contemplating a cut. Not seriously yet, but the thoughts flit in and out...
Post a Comment