Friday, January 14, 2011

Cold Sore

Actually it's probably called a canker sore on my tongue.  I hate those things, they hurt.  Fortunately they don't last long.  Hands and feet hurt too.  I'm just a mess.  Well, no not really.  Everything in between is OK. 

My brother is coming over to visit.  He likes to use our computer to surf the Internet every once in a while.  We have the front door open so Sassy knows something is going to happen and she is waiting by the door.  She loves visitors and throws a fit when my brother comes over.

I'm almost done with my rug.  It's made of scraps so it's several different colors.  All I need to do is put a border on it.  That won't take long.  I'll work on it as soon as I finish here.

Bill is making us some hot tea.  Decaf tea, we don't need caffeine this time of day.

Photo of the day, a nice country road.


















There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.
1 John 4:18

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Your scripture verse has me thinking...

Hoping you feel better when you rise this a.m. I know the pain of sore feet and hands...and canker sores too.