I feel like I could sleep for a week. But it's too late in the day to take a nap. Besides I took one earlier and I do want to be able to sleep tonight.
The weather is gorgeous, the sun is shining and the temp is in the 50's. We started out with a dense fog but that burned off by noon. We really could use some rain though. It's bone dry. We washed the car today so maybe that will influence the weather.
We bought some Hawaiian sweet bread. I've always wanted to try it and it tastes wonderful. Needless to say I gave up the gluten free diet several months ago and I feel fine. I think it's better to use moderation instead of severely restricting myself.
Photo of the day, the kitchen rug.
We love because He first loved us. If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also.
1 John 4:19-21

6 comments:
I love it! I want to put my toes on it. :)
That is so cute!! I know the fatigued feeling well. I hope you slept well!
You're rug looks lovely. Great work!
Good job on the rug! :)
That is beautiful! Did you follow a pattern? I love the colors! Such a vibrant blue!
I like your rug! I've never thought about crocheting a rug, but I sure like the idea. I'll be having lots of leftover yarn soon and maybe that's what I'll do with mine too. Thanks for the idea. :)
Post a Comment