Friday, February 18, 2011

Yeast

A yeast infection that is.  That's what the doc told me yesterday.  I think I've had it off and on for a couple of years.  I never really got treatment for it, just put up with it.  That's not a wise thing to do.  So I'm going to take all the medication and do everything that I'm supposed to do.  I've been reading up on yeast infections on the 'Net.  There's good info and silly info, you just have to sort through it.  I eat way too much sugar, so I need to work on cutting back.  Need to lose weight too but that's nothing new. 

The weather has been gorgeous lately.  We haven't been able to take a drive though because I had my doc's appointment in the middle of the afternoon yesterday.  I think winter is supposed to come back in a few days.  Oh well.  Spring will be here eventually.  Then we can worry about tornadoes. 

I finished a colored pencil drawing/painting the other day.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  I've been drawing for over 50 years.  Ever since I was big enough to grip a crayon.  I guess that's why I like pencils, oil pastels, pastels and colored pencils.  I love to paint too but drawing seems to be the main thing.

I'm running out of food to eat, need to go cook something.

Photo of the day, my colored pencil drawing.  It's based on a photo of a cow in Africa (I think).  Obviously it's not a photo that I took since I've never been anywhere near Africa. 





















And He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.
Revelation 21:4

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

This is beautiful Kathy! So well done. I think your work ranks right up there with all of the artists that I follow.

Daisy said...

That is an excellent picture! Wow!!! You are very talented!