The yeast infection seems to have cleared up. My goal now is to avoid getting it again. When the doc asked me about being diabetic that pretty much woke me up. I've been working on my bad eating habits the last few days, eating less sugar and just less food in general. I've lost 2 pounds so far. Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up!!!
Today is a gorgeous day though still chilly. It's supposed to get into the 70's later on. I wish we could go for a drive but the gas is over three dollars a gallon now. So we have to cut back. Not out, just back. We did take a drive out to the Refuge last week and I got some good photos. The first one is downtown Medicine Park. A very small town but busy on the weekends.
There are a couple of new shops there. The first one is called Santa's Snack Shop, very cute. I don't know if it's open all year or only at Christmas. It wasn't open last Saturday when we were there. Most of the shops only open on the weekend.
There was even a sculpture of Santa. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Santa, it's located next to the shop.
Next door to the Santa Shop is a gift shop and sweet shop. They are new to the area. We didn't go in this time but I would like to check them out eventually.
Here is a view of the sweet shop from the level of the river walk (or stream walk).
I have several more photos that I'll share in future posts.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
Revelation 22:13





1 comment:
Glad you are feeling a bit better, Kathy. Yes indeed...I paid $2.99 a gal one week ago. Now? It is up to $3.49 most places. Thank you Libyan unrest. Sheesh.
Post a Comment