The pit bulls are gone. The park owner made the guys take them away. I'm so glad. Pit bulls, rottweilers, chows and wolf hybrids aren't permitted in this park. Now if they would just clean up around their place. The wind started blowing really hard last night and some of their junk ended up in our yard.
A couple of weeks ago they had the Harry Potter movies on TV and we watched some of them. We really enjoyed them so we bought them, the first 6 anyway. We also bought all the books and I finally read the 7th book. I read the first 6 a couple of years ago but never got around to the last one. I really enjoyed it, I like the way it ended. My husband has started reading them now too.
I've done several drawings, colored pencil and graphite. I might post photos of them here eventually.
I haven't been on the Internet much lately, just not in the mood. I've been reading books instead.
Photo of the day, this gate was at a little country cemetery. I thought is was really unique.
The Lord is good and a stronghold in the day of trouble, and He knows those who take refuge in Him.
Nahum 1:7

2 comments:
I like your blog!...Daniel
That gate is a piece of art in and of itself. It is awesome! I can't stand junky yards either, no matter who owns it. Haven't read any of the HP books or seen any of the movies. My oldest daughter loves them. I've tried reading them a couple of times and never could get past the first couple of pages. They just didn't grab my interest.
Post a Comment