Time for another post that is. Seems like I do it on Sundays, interesting. I thought about it several times during the week but just didn't get around to it.
The weather is gorgeous here but we sure could use some rain. I'm glad we didn't get the snow and ice that we were hit by the last couple of years. Of course winter isn't over yet.
I haven't had a Coke in a week and a half, sweetened Coke that is. Something about the HFCS just doesn't agree with me. Diet drinks don't cause a problem.
I found a gluten free cake mix that makes two layers. The ones I used in the past only made one layer. I haven't made it yet so I don't know how good it'll taste. But, I think it'll be great, it's chocolate after all. I was gonna say that I never met a chocolate that I didn't like but I have. There have been some chocolate candies, the cheap kind that taste bad.
I finished an oil pastel of a sunset the other day but I haven't taken a photo of it yet so the photo of the day will have to be something else. We were driving around a couple weeks ago and saw this big pump. I think it is pumping natural gas. Unfortunately in the photo you can't tell how big it is, it's huge.
2 comments:
I just love the color tones in this photo. I'm a sucker for anything green, blue, purple or any combination thereof. I also love storms, which these colors bring to mind.
Good for you for ditching the pop! I rarely drink it and when I do, it is always Diet Coke. At home, I drink iced green tea and at work, I have water if I am thirsty.
Can't wait to see your next art piece!
Yum. The cake sounds good! I haven't tried a double layer chocolate cake yet. I have tried a banana cake, and it is really good.
I love the picture of the pump. It reminds me of Wyoming. When I lived there, I remember seeing them all over the place.
Post a Comment