Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Hate Coming Up with Titles

Especially when I don't have anything really interesting to say.  I've finished the colored pencil picture and I still haven't taken a photo of it or the oil pastel yet.  Why not?  Just lazy I guess.  I think I want to do an oil pastel next, maybe a landscape.  I picked out several photos that I took years ago.  One is of a lake in Colorado.  It has a lot of light and dark contrast in it.  I think it'll turn out good.

I just found out that Chick Fil-A (not sure of the spelling) has some stuff that is gluten free, their waffle fries, grilled chicken and grilled chicken salad.  That's great because I really like going to Chick Fil-A.  We ate breakfast out this morning, the first time in several weeks.  We had sirloin steak at Cracker Barrel.  Sounds expensive but it really wasn't especially since we split it.  Their servings are so big that we both can eat one meal.

Bill and I have agreed to stop giving Sassy table scraps.  It doesn't seem to agree with her and she is getting chubby.  Since dog food is going to be her main source of nutrition I decided to get a better quality food.  I was feeding her Purina Dog Chow which seemed to be OK at first.  But now she has developed an itch.  She only itches at night and I know it's not fleas.  It's probably all that corn, wheat and stuff in the food.  I found some food made out of sweet potato and chicken, no grains at all.  I'll switch her over gradually so her little body can adjust.

We haven't gone riding around for a long time.  The weather was pretty nice today too but we stayed home instead.  There will be other times.

It's been 6 months since I last cut my hair and I really like the way it's growing out.  I think the grow out will be easier this time.

We got new glasses the other day, spent the last of the tax refund.  It's so nice to be able to see again.

Photo of the day, I don't think this photo is a re-run, if it is, oh well.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

You sound like me with the fatigue thing. It isn't much fun to have all your energy sapped before you even get up and moving or to wake up tired every single day. I always look forward to seeing your art work so I am hoping you get around to photographing it for next time.