A gorgeous day that is. Can't go anywhere mostly because it's Sunday and we have to be back at the church later and also because Bill doesn't feel well. He seems to get sick a lot, mostly allergies, I think. Although he does have constant pain in his neck (no, it's not me). It's caused by arthritis, they first diagnosed it back when he was in the Air Force. The doc thinks an operation might help but that's way out of our price range. So he takes medication for it that helps for a little while until it wears off.
Thursday we went back out on the Refuge and took some more pictures. We went to the visitor's center and took pictures of the displays that they have. We also saw a lot more deer and buffalo. The buffalo were blocking the road for a while. A mother decided to nurse her baby right in the middle of the road. Really, I think she could have waited until later.
It's been 6 months since my last haircut. I'm really happy with the way it is growing out. I'm much more motivated to let it grow this time. Bill is more supportive too which helps.
Photos of the day, taken last Thursday.



1 comment:
What gorgeous bison!
Post a Comment