There was a possum in our neighborhood last night. Sassy saw him and wanted so badly to give chase. I think he must have been in our yard because everytime she goes out Sassy just sniffs and sniffs, like a vacuum cleaner.
Speaking of Sassy, she had her bath and flea treatment last night. You would think she wouldn't need flea treatment in the winter but it is needed all year round here. The same with heartworm treatment. That reminds me, I need to get some more heartworm pills for her, she has only one left.
I did three oil pastels recently but I only like how one of them turned out so I'll post it here. I'm learning a lot and enjoyed make all of them.

But the painting is not the photo of the day, this is. This was taken a couple weeks ago before the bad weather.

Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!
Romans 11:33
3 comments:
A wonderful waterfall, K! You've caught that rushing foam and splash so beautifully! I think my favorite part are those rocks in the water near the falls and in the foreground. So well done!! Of course, I always like your photos of the day. Are those birds/hawks in the bare branches on the right? I was wondering where you've been...So glad that by and large you are both well.
Beautiful picture! Have you ever thought about selling your paintings?
I didn't really pay attention to what those birds are, so I can't answer your question there. No one around here would buy my paintings, I'm certain of that. They aren't all that good in person.
Post a Comment