
I think next I'll use colored pencils. I have a picture of a bird that I got from a magazine. I think I'll be able to get the fine details better with colored pencils.
Today was a gorgeous day and I've heard tomorrow will be more of the same. It was a little chilly but the sun was shining and that makes up for a lot. If the weather is good tomorrow we might go down to Wichita Falls. Bill is getting tired of going out on the Refuge and he wants some new places to photograph.
Speaking of photographs here is another one that I took the other day on the Refuge. It looks like a little family of rocks perched on top of the hill.

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13
6 comments:
Gosh you're a talented artist! I love that newest picture. I've always admired your photos as well. You have a real artist's eye.
Interesting rock formation on that hill.
I'm enjoying your bible quotes too. One the other day particularly was helpful to me.
What a beautiful drawing. :D
My goodness, SchnauzerMom! You have sure been hiding your light under a bushel basket. This is a stunning portrait. Look at that expression on her face! A stunning portrait!
Wow! Great job on the painting!
Thanks for the compliments! I really enjoyed working on that painting.
That painting is awesome!!
Post a Comment