I've had a cold the last couple of days. Stayed home from work Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday. I feel a lot better today. No flu, just a cold. Bill will probably get it next, we tend to go back and forth.
Made a pizza a while ago, haven't tasted it yet. I don't eat enough veggies and fruit. I do good if I have one serving of each. So I'm going to do my best to get my 5 servings a day, it will be rough but I think it will help my digestive troubles. Probably should do it gradually, too much fiber at once can cause problems.
I'm almost through making granny squares, just one left to make. The next step is to sew them together and put a border on it. I think it will look very nice, I would say pretty but I'm making it for a man (my man) so I guess pretty isn't the right description.
We need to get out and take some photos, the leaves are changing on the trees, lots of pretty oranges and yellows out there.
I hope we will be able to hire a full time worker soon. Bill and I need some time off, we still have two weeks of vacation left, hope we don't loose it.
Photo of the day, a few weeks ago there was an International Festival in the city park. Some folks were there acting out some scenes from the middle ages. Looked like fun.
Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life.
John 6:47-48
1 comment:
So sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, my friend. Maybe and with luck, Bill won't come down with it too. You must be a crocheting machine to finish enough squares to get that afghan to the point of stitching them together! I hope you don't lose your vacation too! I know how wearing your job is on you. Loved your comment about HA's office needing cat litter! LOLOL
Post a Comment