I've been trying to get 5 servings of vegetables and fruits every day. So far I've been doing pretty good. My normal way of eating is meat, bread and potatoes. So veggies and fruit are a big change. It's having a positive effect on my physical troubles, the IBS is pretty much gone. Now it I could just get rid of this cold. Bill and I have both been sick for a week but we can't stay home from work. To shorthanded down there. We still can't hire another full time person because the workmen's comp thing with the other (soon to be former) employee isn't settled yet.
Last Sunday we had 9 kids in Sunday School. I have no idea how many we will have tomorrow, there's been a lot of sickness going around. I hope no one gets that swine flu crud.
I'm through crocheting the granny squares but I haven't gotten around to sewing them together yet. Too lazy. I think all the time about drawing and painting but haven't done any of that either, too lazy. Need to get with it.
Photo of the day, another shot of the state capital building.

I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12
3 comments:
Boy, I can sure relate to that lazy thing. The painting is the one thing I've managed to stick with for many months now. I've never lost that love of it. Hoping you and your husband both are feeling better when you wake this morning. Watch yourselves and not let it progress to misery, ok? Maybe you two can head out for a nice ride today?
Hi Schnauzermom! Good to see you after a long while :). It sounds like you are really trying to eat healthy. It is hard to get that many veggies and fruits in, but I also try to do that as well. I used to use my juicer, which helped get more veggies in, but it was expensive to juice all that produce so I stopped. It will definitely make you feel great eating that way though!
Hi SM! I'm just wanting to say hello! I miss you. I bet you are busy on Facebook though. When you are done your granny afghan will you take a picture of it for me? I'm excited to see it!
Post a Comment