The spider captured a grasshopper in his web the other day. It took him a long time to consume it. A spider's version of Thanksgiving Day. Gross, I know.
Yesterday I baked several gluten free things. A chocolate cake (Betty Crocker), biscuits (Bisquick) and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. They all turned out great. Betty Crocker and Bisquick have come out with some great gluten free products. I used to think that I had to make everything from scratch but now I'm content to use prepacked mixes, most of the time anyway. The cookies were made from scratch.
I decided to go ahead and most a photo of the painting that I'm not happy with, just for the record. It's an oil pastel of a beach in Rio. It didn't come out the way I wanted but it was fun making it. The one I am happy with is a colored pencil painting of Lake Shasta in California.
Photos of the day, my two paintings. The first one is the oil pastel and the second is colored pencil.
For it was the Father's good pleasure for all the fulness to dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say whether things on earth or things in heaven.
Colossians 1:2-19-20


3 comments:
I know about the allergies. One day out in the wind and I'm all headache-y and sneeze-y again.
Nothing wrong with either painting. I admire your talent.
This year has been especially bad for allergies where I live. People who normally don't have allergies are having trouble!
I love both paintings, but the second painting is my favorite!
I think it's going to be a rough allergy season.
Post a Comment