The temperature has been pretty good the last few days. The wind is actually kinda cool but it's still oppressive outside because of the ragweed and whatever else that I'm allergic to out there. We need a strong arctic cold front to blow through. Send all this junk down to the gulf.
My Sunday School teacher is still out with a slipped disc in her neck. It has been almost a month now. She's doing better today. Looks like she won't have to have surgery on it. That's a good thing because she is diabetic and the doc believed that she wouldn't do well under surgery.
I wish they would come out with a new Star Trek movie. The last one was so good. The actors really nailed the characters. I'm interested to see what the next story will be about.
Don't have much to say, not a whole lot going on. At least not stuff that I want to write about here.
Wait, one more thing. We seem to have a lizard living under our house. He's very tiny, I don't know if that's because he's young or if he's just a tiny breed. Cute though.
Photo of the day, an unusual view of the lighthouse on Lake Hefner in OKC.
And when you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us and which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him.
Colossians 2:13-15

No comments:
Post a Comment