My mother and brother were supposed to come over for Thanksgiving but they both have colds. So Bill, Sassy and I will have to eat the food ourselves. That's OK. Baked the turkey and a pumpkin pie today. Oh yes, and made giblet gravy too. Tomorrow I'll make the dressing (just Stove Top brand, nothing fancy), mashed potatoes (instant) I like homemade mashed potatoes the best but this brand has 4 kinds of cheese in it, sounded too good to pass up. We're also having green beans, cranberry sauce and dinner rolls. That's all, that's enough.
I've been crocheting cross bookmarks. I'm going to give them as gifts to the church secretaries and the lady who teaches Sunday School with me. They work up really fast once I figure out the instructions. Fortunately they have really good photos of each cross because some of the instructions are a little difficult to figure out.
There was a rabbit in our yard the other day and I took a few photos of him/her. Only one turned out good, the others were fuzzy. So the photo of the day will be the one good one of the rabbit.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

4 comments:
Could you show a picture or a link for the crochet bookmarks? Happy Thanksgiving to you too. We both made pies tonight, eh. Popped in and wow, I like your fall photo at top!
Stopped by to say hi & Happy Thanksgiving!
Liliana, the crosses are in a book that I bought a few years ago. I don't know if they can be found online or not.
I'm so glad you think of the fish SM... :) And isn't the rabbit cute? We have some around here, but I've not seen them lately.
I hope you had a super nice Thanksgiving... sounds like you had some fun cooking.
I'm in a crochet frenzy right now! I'm trying all kinds of new things this year and hope they all turn out. I'm trying to broaden my scope, and get out of the rut I've been in. So far - so good! :)
Post a Comment