When we got home it was time for a nap. Cold, cloudy weather is good napping weather.
We actually dusted the furniture in the living room, moved a few things around. The carpet is in terrible shape, needs to be vacuumed. Maybe tomorrow, then again, maybe not.
Photo of the day, a new one taken in the courtyard of the public library.
If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1 John 1:6-7

3 comments:
Great photo! My boss got rain in Coleman too. As usual, we got nothing. Crap. Horribly windy, and I had to stand outside in it for awhile and I think I'm now sick. Oh well, I do totally enjoy the colder weather.
We love, love, love to drive around in the rain. I'm glad you got to enjoy that bit of life's wonderness! :waving:
It's good to hear from you. Too bad you didn't get any rain.
The leaves look beautiful there. Leaves here are now all over the deck and ground ... not many left on the trees. We've had a few very windy rainstorms and it was raining leaves like crazy; I loved it. :) It's starting to look like winter now though.
Post a Comment