Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sleepy

I feel like I could just curl up in a ball and sleep, sleep, sleep. Maybe that's because I didn't sleep very well last night. Every so often I have a night when I can't sleep and last night was such a night. I should have gotten up and read a book of something but I just laid there until I finally drifted off.

Yesterday I cleaned my shower, it was full of mold and soap scum. It took an hour to clean it because it was in such bad shape. I need to do it more often then it wouldn't take so long.

Our "injured" co-worker is finally coming back to work, he came back today in fact. Bill and I are off today so we didn't see him. It took him almost 6 months to recover from a sprained ankle and a broken wrist. He's only working part time right now because he claims he gets dizzy. I think it's all related to the stomach stapling surgery that he had last March in India. They messed up the surgery and he had to go back to India about a month ago and have it repaired. He has lost so much weight so fast that he looks like an 80 year old man and he's younger than me.

We went out to the Refuge today to play with our cameras. Apparently the hard freezes that we had killed a bunch of fish in Medicine Creek. There was dead fish floating around everywhere, very sad. The weather was really nice today, almost 60 degrees, humid and cloudy. Hopefully we'll get some rain.

We had breakfast at IHOP and when I asked for the senior discount the cashier said I didn't look old enough so she checked my driver's license. I think she was kidding with me, believe me, I look my age.

I took some photos on the Refuge but haven't loaded them on the computer yet so the photo of the day will be one that was taken a while back. I think that mountain is called Mt. Sheridan, could be wrong though, my brother would know he keeps up with such things.



The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God.
Romans 8:16

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

What a neat photo with that arc bisecting the mountain behind it! IHOP sounds good right about now. I know what you mean about sleep. I am feeling that particular need you mentioned myself.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous picture! That was taken in Oklahoma?? I am thinking I need to go visit your state sometime. I never knew it had so much beauty! So did the IHOP lady make your day :)?

SchnauzerMom said...

Yeah I guess the IHOP lady did make my day. lol