Friday, December 11, 2009

Careless

I guess that's a good title. I've been really trying to be gluten free but I didn't take cross contamination seriously enough. I've suffering the last few days because of it. We have been eating out quite a bit and I thought I picked out things that were gluten free but I think they had some in them. Oh well, I'll get over it eventually. Need to be more strict. Eating out is pretty expensive anyway. Bill doesn't care that much for it. I'm the one that drags us down all the time. We could buy a lot of food for the price of just one meal in a resturant. Besides, I'm tired of being sick. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Since we bought Bill a camera a couple weeks ago he said that I could have both of our Christmas bonuses. I really enjoyed spending that money. Got lots of stuff. Enough yarn for 2 sweaters, 4 movies, a bunch of art supplies and one dinner out. That dinner didn't bother me, it was sushie which doesn't seem to bother me. I don't think it has any gluten in it. I didn't react to it anyway.

We're watching the movie Up right now. It's so cute!

Photo of the day, a nice view from the mountain.


And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved.

Acts 4:12

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I hear you on the sick and tired bit. I must say that this photo you posted would work great with your pastels...hint hint...

SchnauzerMom said...

Thanks for the hint! I have a bunch of photos that I'm going to make paintings of.