We had 9 kids in Sunday School yesterday. I was really expecting attendance to be down because of the condition of the roads. We had 3 visitors here visiting grandparents. We all had a good time learning about the magi bringing gifts to Jesus. I wonder if they will cancel Wednesday night's service if we get snow.
I have two new oil pastels to show off here. Also, some photos of our snow. I know that it's not much to people in the Northern states but it was and still is a big deal for us. So, we have 4 photos of the day.
First the 2 oil pastels.

Next, 2 photos of the snow.


Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, in order that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.
Romans 6:4

3 comments:
Well I think that much snow is a big deal. Apparently our town gets snow about once in a hundred years. We must be about due for it soon. I must admit, it does look so pretty in the photos but then I remember that snow=cold and I'm quite happy to just look at the pics! Blessings, Jules
I'd love to have that much snow here. We had a weather alert for tonight, then they canceled it. Doggone it! We were all disappointed.
My favorite of your pastels so far is the blueish landscape. It reminds me of the fabric called toile.
SchnauzerMom, that pastel of the trees and rock are absolutely exquisite. Beautiful tree work (and I do love trees!). The seagull reminds me of a book I read in high school (Jonathan Livingston Seagull)...I think the book's cover was quite similar! LOL Your talent continues to amaze me!
Blech...snow...It is pretty when you are inside looking out...but slogging through it isn't quite as much fun.
Post a Comment