DH and I vacuumed the whole house. I ran the machine and he lifted and moved things out of the way. Quite a team. We even pulled the fridge and stove out and cleaned behind them. It will be a while before we do that again. I wish I could keep the house cleaner but it's just hard to do housework when I've been cleaning all day somewhere else. We usually let things go pretty long before we get the energy to do something about it.
That's about all we did today except go to Wal-mart and do our shopping. Now we're going to spend the rest of the evening watching SG1 and eating popcorn. Oh, and the three of us took a nap this afternoon.
Photo of the day, this is a bridge crossing Medicine Creek in the middle of the little town of Medicine Park.

No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, that you may be able to endure. it.
1 Corinthians 10:13
3 comments:
I adore photos of bridges and churches and your bridge is no exception! I also love the new pic in your blog header.
I have friends that clean other people's houses and rarely clean their own because they get sick of cleaning. I can understand that. I don't like cleaning all that much either but I can't stand a messy house so I tend to stay on top of the housework but sometimes I just wish I could be one of those people that doesn't care whether it's messy or not. Would make life so much easier.
A verse to hold dear. Sounds like you got quite a lot done yesterday! Well done. Now wanna come here and do it all again???
Sorry, AutumnLeaves, don't have it in me to do again this soon.
Post a Comment