I've worked quite a bit on my crochet sweater. Nothing on the quilt and no drawing or painting. Bill must be sick, he turned the TV off. He almost never turns it off this time of day. Gee, I could read something. Maybe I will. Need to go over the Sunday School lesson again first.
I managed to do it. I was able to save the award that I got a while back and now I can post it here:
Now I'm supposed to tell 10 things about myself. Let's see if I can come up with 10.
- I'm 56 years old. When I was younger I never thought about making it to my 50's. That seemed like a million years away. It's not anymore. It's here.
- I consider myself an artist even though I've never sold anything and never given a show. So what. I do it just for my own edification anyway.
- I've read the Bible through from Genesis to Revelation in the King James Version, New King James, New International, New American Standard and the Living Bible. I like the New American Standard the best. I've heard people say there all kinds of contradictions in the Bible. Well, I can honestly say that I haven't found any.
- We have been married 21 years now, no children, just a series of dogs. Sassy being the latest. If I had it to do over I'd still marry the same guy.
- I need to lose 20 pounds. I've needed to lose 20 pounds for several years now. Maybe someday I will actually do it.
- I was born in Clovis, New Mexico and grew up in Mesa, Arizona.
- Graduated from Mesa High School in 1972. I've never cared to go to any of the reunions.
- My mother's family are from Oklahoma and my dad's family are Texans.
- I accepted Christ as my Savior and Lord in 1982 or was it '83? Sometime in the early 80's anyway.
- Love books and movies. Especially the classics.
Photo of the day, flowers in my flowerbed. I think they're called Brown-eyed Susan or something like that anyway. The butterflies certainly love them.
For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21


1 comment:
I love learning more about you, Kathy. I couldn't imagine myself past the age of 25 back when I thought I knew it all in high school. Boy. How lame am I? LOLOL Hoping Bill feels better today, Sassy too, and that you avoid that little nasty bug!
Post a Comment