Monday, January 14, 2013

Boring

My life is pretty boring and I like it that way.  I don't need a lot of excitement or adventure.  It would be nice to take a trip once in a while but that costs money, something we don't have.  There are things to do that don't cost money or at least not very much.  There's a museum here, the Comanche Nation Museum.  They change their displays about once a month and we've missed the last couple of them because I keep forgetting about it.  The last time we wanted to go there the parking lot was full of snow.  The snow's all gone now.  Maybe we'll check them out on Thursday.  The Wildlife Refuge is free except for the gas that it costs to get there.  Watching movies is pretty cheap especially if we go to the Vaska.  It's a cheap theatre, they charge just $2 to see a movie.  Of course your feet tend to stick to floor because they don't clean very often.  But the price is worth it.  Reading books is free and I have a stack of them that I haven't read yet.

There is a family of cats living under our neighbor's house and Sassy seems to think that she has to check them out as often as possible.  My coffee is now cold because I had to take her outside.  She got a chance to say hello to the little dog who lives across the street.  He only weighs 4 pounds and 3 of that is hair.  He barks at Bill and me but he loves Sassy. 

Sassy needs a bath but it's so cold that I don't want her to get chilled.  We can hold out for slightly warmer weather.  We're keeping the house pretty cool to save on the electric bill.  It's working because it has gone down. 

Photo of the day:  another re-run taken last year.
















For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
Habakkuk 2:14



No comments: