Friday, January 4, 2013

Guns

Bill and I would like very much to buy a handgun but it's just out of our price range.  I hope we're able to get one before they're all banned.  A 9 mm Glock is what we want.  That's what we practiced with when Bill to the conceal and carry class.  I hope to be able to take the class some day soon. 

Lots of people are sick around here.  I hope I can avoid it.  I did have a bout of stomach virus a couple of weeks ago.  I hope that's all I get. 

We took one of the big 12 foot Christmas (at the church) down today.  We only broke a couple of the ornaments.  I tried to tell the ladies who decorated it and who own the ornaments that it would be better if they took them off.  Bill and I tend to break things. 

Our living room looks bare without the Christmas tree.  It's kinda nice to have the extra space though. 

The ceiling fan has a lot of dust on it.  I guess I shouldn't look up.

I wanted to add a photo of the day but for some reason I can't upload something from my computer.  I wonder what that means.  I was able to do it the other day. 



1 comment:

Liliana said...

I'm so glad you're back. Without your blog I can't get to the other blogs on your list because I always come here to read them also. I go in a small circle. I felt real sad when your site went down. I think you deleted one blog from your sidebar list and it was a person who had the foulest language even sometimes right in the title. I never read it because it seemed kind of mean so I won't miss that one. It didn't fit with character of all of our blogs.

We want a gun too.

I'm so glad you're back. :)