
Yesterday I bought some yarn to make an aran sweater. Traditionally they are done in an off white but I wanted a color. So I bought a royal blue yarn. I think it will look great.
We got the rest of our curtains yesterday and they are all up and the mini blinds are in the dumpster.
Today we bought a new ceiling fan for the bedroom. It was a pain to put up, I think it took about 3 hours to do it. But it's up there now and it's staying there!!!
We were going to take a road trip today but backed out. We needed to get the fan put up. There will be other nice days for road trips.
Photo of the day, this photo was taken out at the park last week.
And he who beholds Me beholds the One who sent Me.
John 13:45
4 comments:
The afghan came out so lovely, K. (Gosh, my memory seems to be shot so if I've got the name wrong again, do let me know! LOLOL) I like this new K who is off of Facebook; look how creative you've gotten. All these new things in the past couple of weeks. Amazing! Now...your painting????
I like the random design of your afghan! I'm hoping to start my baby afghan this weekend. I have the yard, but haven't decided on the design yet. I need some good sit-down time to try out several patterns to see what works best with the colors I chose. I'm looking forward to crocheting and watching old movies! :)
Congrats on trashing the mini-blinds. Don't curtain change the look of a room? We have them only in our bedroom and I love the look. They really cozy up a place.
AutumnLeaves, I have the subject picked out, just need to get started.
April, I had it all planned out and then the blocks got mixed up so I just sewed them together in the order that they happened to be in.
That is so pretty! I love the colors.
Post a Comment