1 cup margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons guar gum
1 package gluten free instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup rice bran
4 cups gluten free flour
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 12 oz package chocolate chips
Bake on parchment paper in a 375 degree oven for 9 or 10 minutes. Good stuff!
It was a gorgeous day, the temp was in the mid 80's with a clear blue sky. Now I guess I can gripe about being hot instead of cold. That was a short spring, it's like summer out there now.
I'm trying to practice on my keyboard as often as possible. I'd like to do it every day but that's not always possible. I'm taking a break from knitting, it makes my hands hurt if I do it too often.
Photo of the day, Iris at night.

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?
Jeremiah 32:27
2 comments:
Thanks! :)
Those cookies sound so good! But then I love certain kinds of cookies, chocolate chip included (as long as the chips are milk chocolate).
Post a Comment