Actually yesterday was Palm Sunday but I didn't have time to post yesterday. We had a special service yesterday morning. A drama and music. It went very well. I've got good news, Christianity is NOT doomed to fall by the wayside. It is the very truth of God and not the invention of any man. Things are going the way He wants them too. My Lord is totally in control. Looking forward to Resurrection Day.
The last couple of days have been very cold mostly because of the north wind. We're supposed to have a hard freeze tonight. I hope my flowers survive. If not, oh well.
AutumnLeaves gave me an award, I really appreciate it. I don't know seven other blogs that I can give it too, most of the ones I know already have it. Anyway, here it is. Cute, isn't it?

Photo of the day, Sassy in the park.
And the multitudes going before Him, and those who followed after were crying out, saying, "Hosanna to the Son of David; blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest!"Matthew 21:9
2 comments:
Who said Christianity was doomed to fall by the wayside? I don't think could ever happen because God surely IS in control. Thank Him for that, I do! Sassy is just so cute, always!
Still... The O-man scares me.
Ditto on Lemonade!
Post a Comment