I was hoping to be able to go out to the Refuge today but not with that wind out there. It just knocks you around. We'll have to get wildflower photos at a later time.
I think I'll dust one room a week, that wouldn't be as discouraging as the thought of dusting the whole house. It would be more likely to get done that way. So today I dusted the bedroom/bathroom/laundry room. Next week will be the kitchen/living room. Actually, I'm dusting sections, I have the house divided into 4 sections, so at the end of the month I'll start over.
We had lunch at Mama Rosa's Tortilla Factory and dessert at Braum's. We were going to eat at Chili's but their lunch menu was really pricey and the music they were playing was way too loud. It seemed like one of those trendy places where the "in" people go, so we left.
Photo of the day, one of the first wildflower/weeds of the season. This photo was taken in the city park.

Heal me O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for Thou art my praise.
Jeremiah 17:14
6 comments:
I remember driving from Oklahoma City to Ada during a dust storm several years ago. The air was so thick with red-clay dust that it was like wearing red-tinted glasses. Very eerie.
There's a lot of smoke around here from grass fires. Those scare me as much a tornadoes.
What? No desire to be part of the in-crowd??? LOL Personally I cannot stand loud music in a restaurant. Texas Roadhouse plays their music way too loud. Who wants a headache while they are eating? Love your flower pics. They are all so beautiful and vivid!
The grass fires are terrifying, they travel so fast when the wind is blowing hard. Thank the Lord for the rain.
Sending you wishes for a very blessed Easter.
Thank the Lord for the rain, indeed. We certainly need it.
Missin' your posts. Hope all is well.
I'm fine, just didn't feel like posting. I'll probably post something tomorrow!
Post a Comment