We took Sassy to the city park and wore her out. When she got home she got a drink and then flopped down to rest. Of course we interfered with her afternoon nap. We had to work this afternoon sitting up for a spaghetti luncheon tomorrow. We had to wait until a birthday party was over before we could sit up the luncheon. The luncheon is put on by the Children's Division to raise money to help kids go to camp this year. I hope they are able to sponsor several kids. I baked a cake for the bake sale that they will have at the same time.
Photo of the day, one that I took out at the park. Sassy is checking out a prairie dog hole.
Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for Thou art my praise.
Jeremiah 17:14
5 comments:
I’ve nominated your blog for the Lemonade Award. It works like this:
A Lemonade Award is given to bloggers that show a positive attitude, gratitude,and a willingness to share their ideas, support and online friendship. In other words, people who make lemonade when they get lemons!
(You can copy the award pic from my blog so you can post it.)
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 7 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
This is what I said about you, darlin’:
4. http://shaggydogjournal.blogspot.com/ - Another friend met initially through the long hair community, Kathy has a faith that is steady and true and has more than once kept me grounded when I've felt ready to fly into a million pieces. Thank you for always reminding where to turn my face, my friend.
Oh my goodness! I hope one of those prairie dogs don't nip her in the nose. It kind of looks like she is making them a new entrance! LOL
Ohhh cute picture, my dogs would love to go and check out prarie dog holes probably. LOL.
Hugs
Amy
Thanks for the award, AutumnLeaves!
If Sassy wants to dig for moles (or voles), bring her over!
Post a Comment