I used to think that I was an animal lover but I guess I could really say that I'm partial animal lover. I love dogs, cats and horses. I love to eat, cows, chickens, pigs, turkeys, buffalo, fish and venison. I think wild animals should generally be left alone. I don't have a problem with hunting, I know several hunters and we've been really friendly with them hoping to get some venison. We did get lucky last week, we got quite a bit of venison and wild boar. I've never had wild boar it should be interesting. I don't think animals should be hunted to extinction, hunting should be regulated. I'm in favor of refuges and I love to go to zoos. I think it would be so cool to work at a no kill shelter.
It's really windy out there. We're supposed to have rain tomorrow with a possibility of severe weather. We need all the rain we can get.
I need to take a new photo of myself for here. My hair has grown quite a bit since the last photo and yesterday it look pretty. It looks the best the day I wash it.
I think we'll go to Walmart after church tonight. Tomorrow we'll go to the health food store and stock up on gluten free stuff. They have everything at a 5 per cent discount on Thursdays.
We had a great Easter, even though it rained all night Saturday and most of the morning Sunday. Over 1400 people came to church. There are still seekers out there who want to hear God's Word.
Photo of the day, taken out at the city park.

"Am I a God who is near," declares the Lord, "and not a God far off? Can a man hide himself in hiding places, so I do not see him?" declares the Lord. "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the Lord.
Jeremiah 23:23-24
3 comments:
Nice to have you back!
I like cows, pigs, turkeys, and chickens, too! Everyone knows I love cats, even though I'm getting a little tired of having so many.
A hair pic would be cool. I've been trying WO since the weekend. Not working out for me this time. :(
Hi SM! I've missed your posts too! I may not comment all the time, but I do come and visit your blog often!
Can't wait to see your new hair photo. Your hair grows fast!
I'm glad you had a nice Easter!
I've also noticed you not writing and have been worried about you. So glad to see you back, darlin'. And your post of roasting boar elsewhere has me craving meat this a.m. A poor substitute but steak bagel here I come.
Post a Comment