Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Father In Law

Went through his procedure just fine, they cleaned out one of the arteries in his neck. He's home now. He's an extremely picky eater, I would hate to have to cook for him. I know hospital food has a bad reputation, but the stuff they brought him looked really good. He fussed about it, of course his taster might have been affected by the medication. Actually he was fussy before the trip to the hospital. MIL is the one who has to deal with him.

Hot and humid today, in the low 90's. Maybe some severe weather later.

Still enjoying the vacation even if we can't travel. DH is restless but I'm content to watch movies and work on my quilt. Sassy doesn't know what to think of us around all day. She's getting behind on her naps.

I was working on my Farmtown farm a while ago. Sold some trees and planted some more crops. I'm having a blast. Can't afford a house yet, my little person will just have to live outside for a while longer.

Photos of the day, more from Lucy Park in Wichita Falls. This is the Wichita River, it was very muddy because they had storms the day before.

Wichita River

Wichita River

Willow on River

Bridge over River

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.
Matthew 22:37-40

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

More beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing them with us. I so enjoy each and every one of them. I tink hospital food is kid of yucky, myself. It all tastes kind of boiled! LOL

Annie said...

Last time I was in the hospital, it was pretty good, once I got off the jello diet. Gag!

I'm ready for vacation, too!