Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Back

I just haven't felt like posting to my blog the last few days. I've spent a lot of time on Facebook working on my little farm. I'm moving right up, level 13 now. It's a lot of fun.

Today was a long day. There was a big wedding at the church that we had to clean up and lock up after. I think it was one of the largest weddings that we have had. They used our new Fellowship Center for their reception. They were the first to get to use it. It's actually not completely finished there are a few details that need to be done. But, it looks great and makes a great banquet hall. I'm pooped now though.

Not much happened this past week, just getting up, going to work and coming home and crashing. I did work a little on my quilt while sitting around waiting for the wedding to end.

Photos of the day, a few more from Sunset Rec Area.

Sunset Rec Area

Sunset Rec Area

Wildflower

Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. The second is this, you shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these.
Mark 12:29-31

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

As always, the photos are lovely, K. Sounds like you attend a huge church! I have yet to have the energy to find a new church. We just don't go any longer. I had such an awesome church back in WA. I have to break that mindset that another will never compare and get up and just begin anew. I've been back 9 years now. I need the fellowship and support of likemindeds, I think.

SchnauzerMom said...

I think it would help you a lot if you found a good church home.

Annie said...

Guilty of blog neglect here, too! But I love "farming."