We sprayed the house for bugs (used those fogger things.) So we took Sassy to the vet's to stay for a few hours while we went to visit with SIL. When we got home we aired the house out, got Sassy and drove out to the Refuge. Took pictures of one of the areas that we don't go to very often. I think it's because that area is usually crowded. It's a very nice picnic area with a stream running through it. It's called the Sunset Recreation Area. I'll post the photos later.
Sassy is worn out. The vet's was much too noisy, other animals barking and meowing. Then we went to the Refuge so she didn't get her 4 hour nap. Maybe she'll let us sleep later in the morning. Probably not.
Last night we watched the first part of the Lord of the Rings. Tonight we'll watch part two and then finish up tomorrow.
Photos of the day, flowers that we saw at Lucy Park.



Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away.
Matthew 24:35
5 comments:
Really nice pictures. Another Lord of the Rings fan! My husband and I have LOTR marathons on occasion. --Cheryl
Wat pretty flowers. I really like the bell-shape layout in the last photo. I hope your poor SIL is feeling better after her surgery. Sounds like she ended up with more than she bargained for! Hope you two do something fun today too; it has to be nice being on vacation!
I love gardens with big rocks. I need to figure out how to get some in my yard. Then I can let the weeds grow up around them. I have such good yard intentions that always run amok.
I love LOTR. If I was a 20 year old elf princess, Legolas wouldn't stand a chance. :)
I hope your SIL heals up quickly! The flowers are gorgeous!
Legolas is cute but I have a thing for Aragorn.
Post a Comment