There is rain north of us but I think it's going to go west of us, sigh. I love rain. Maybe another storm will build up later.
Yesterday I practiced on the keyboard for the first time in a long time. I had to start over from the beginning. I also worked a little on my quilt.
When I finish here I think I'll make some gluten free cookies. I'll use a baking mix (similar to Bisquick) that I found in the health food store. I hope they turn out good. Well, anything with chocolate chips in it has to be good.
Photo of the day, a snake that we saw out at the Refuge a while back. I don't think it was poisonous but I stayed back just in case.

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
Luke 6:35
3 comments:
You and your DH always do stay pretty busy, between your work and your fun/leisure/at home activities. Life sounds good, darlin'. Hope this weekend the festivities go off without a hitch!
Wow! 106!!! That is really, really hot! This morning it's in the mid 60's here ... it'll probably get up to the mid 70's today unless it rains, then it might stay cool. We also get rain almost every day lately. Quite a difference in our worlds SM! Sounds like your going to have a busy Saturday. You must have a huge congregation to be able to put on an event like that!
You are having such a heat wave compared to us. It has been in the 60's here, which is just crazy for this time of year! It feels like fall! Your cookies sound yummy. I have bought those gluten free cake and cookie mixes at the grocery store, and they are so good. Expensive, but good :).
Post a Comment