We had breakfast at Golden Corral. I don't think we'll do that again, the food wasn't very good at all. Some of it was cold, some was soggy and some just didn't taste good. IHOP is much better.
I think I'll bake a cake when I get done here. In my Better Homes and Gardens cookbook there is a recipe for an oatmeal cake that looks pretty good.
The other day we went out to the Refuge and visited a spot that we haven't been to very often. It's called Sunset Recreation Area, very pretty little spot. Here are some photos from there.



Looking upon them, Jesus said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God."
Mark 10:27
2 comments:
I don't know why but I just assumed oatmeal contained gluten! I love oatmeal flavor so an oatmeal cake sounds yummy! I thought you had a whole month off of work? No? Sigh...no matter...I love that you two get out and about so much. That is the one thing M and I do, as well. We love just riding in the car.
I stopped the gluten free diet several weeks ago. Haven't noticed any difference.
Post a Comment