Back to work today, mega sigh. But then vacations wouldn't mean anything if we didn't get up everyday and go to work. In a couple more weeks we'll get a break from having to lock up, that's almost like a vacation. We can go home when everyone else does instead of waiting around to lock up. There's a big wedding coming up this Saturday. Kinda dreading it but at least we get paid extra for it.
It got up to 95 degrees today and very humid. There is severe weather southwest of us. It can stay there. I don't mind rain but I can do without the high winds and hail.
I'm moving up in ranking on Farmtown. I bought a water well yesterday.
Photos of the day, more from Sunset Rec Area.



Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, be taken up and cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it shall be granted him. Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they shall be granted you. And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your transgressions. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions.
Mark 11:23-26
5 comments:
I think it is awesome that you set goals. It is much more than I do. I think you can do whatever you set your mind to do! (And that explains the oatmeal cake!) Sending you hugs and please keep that 95 degree weather over by you!
That is great that you are keeping with your goals and not giving up! Even though you may not have met them yet, you are working on it, which is what is important! You will succeed, just keep pushing through :).
Vacation's go by very fast! It sounds like you have a very nice time off though!
I think we reached 76 ish degrees here and oh how nice that was! I think we are in for some rain today!
Oh SchnauzerMom. I had to laugh out loud at your honesty - "So far I've blown every one." You crack me up. That is exactly the reason why I don't make resolutions. I've been off my Bible reading schedule too. We just have to dig in, undaunted, despite the lost time, eh. Or, you can always do like George Costanza does. He says he'll pick himself up, dust himself off, and throw himself back down again. Hehe! (That's an ongoing joke at our house.)
I'm the worst at sticking to something. Like MGS in fast foods and salty snacks makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack. Think it keeps me away from Cheetos and out of the McDonald's drive thru lane? Nooooooo!
Post a Comment