Our work day wasn't very busy, which is good. On Sunday evening we are having a neighborhood block party and that will be very busy for several hours. It's a kick off for Vacation Bible School which starts next Tuesday. We get Monday off but the rest of the week will be very busy. Our normal work plus cleaning up after VBS. We'll survive, we do this every year. The week after VBS the teenagers go to Falls Creek Youth Camp. That's no problem for us because they will be gone. That will be a more restful week. Not for those who are going to camp with the kids, don't envy them.
Still haven't spent my anniversary money. I really don't know what I want yet.
Photo of the day, since it's graduation time here's my graduation picture taken in 1972.

Do not lay up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Matthew 6:19-21
2 comments:
I was a Falls Creek chaperone once. Just once. That's all it took. Once. Uh-huh.
Hopefully the VBS teachers do not leave the place a wreck for you so it won't be overly much. I also do not enjoy chaperoning the youth. I did it once for a ski weekend. Yikes.
Post a Comment