We went to the Mall, ate lunch and then went to see the new Star Trek movie. It's a good Sci-Fi movie but didn't really seem like Star Trek. They made a lot of changes in the characters, recognized the names but not really the characters. That's OK though we both enjoyed it and we'll buy it when it is for sale.
We're sitting at home now watching Star Trek the Next Generation on DVD. Are we hooked or what?
Sassy is going to get a bath after while. Walking in wet grass and mud all week has made her pretty smelly.
Photo of the day, a re-run from last year.

But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.'"
Matthew 4:4
4 comments:
What beautiful wildflowers! Do you know what they are? Purple False Foxglove, maybe? I love when you can hear the wind and rain inside but it doesn't damage the home. 57 mph winds are some big winds. Glad your home was safe though.
I have no idea what kind of flowers there were. They were growing wild on the Refuge. 57 mph is actually pretty slow for around here.
Pretty flowers. I can't tell what they are.
Hubby wants to see Star Trek. I didn't even know there was a new one until last week!
We are huge Star Trek Next Generation fans too :). I have wanted to see the Star Trek movie, but I'm going to wait until it comes out on video because I'm not sure I will like it or not. I don't like to spend the money to see a movie when I end up hating the movie!
Post a Comment