Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that I didn't have to work today and clean up after VBS. Of course tomorrow we'll have to clean up after the last day. Then tomorrow night there is a dinner for the kids and their parents.

I'm also thankful for health food stores that sell gluten free stuff. We found some tortillas made out of rice flour that were really good. I think they'll make great burritos. They also have gluten free corn dogs, fish sticks and chocolate covered donuts. We'll try them later.

Gorgeous weather today, warm, only a little wind.

DH mowed the yard and we picked some of the peaches off of the tree. Most of them were rotten and/or full of bugs. Oh well. The tree got hit pretty hard by a late frost and the peaches just don't look very good. I guess if I want to make a peach cobbler I'll have to buy peaches from the store.

Took Sassy in to have her toenails clipped and picked up some Frontline flea repellent.

Gas prices have gone up again, I guess we won't be taking any road trips for a while.

When I get done here I think I'll go over to Facebook and Farmtown and check on my rice and corn crops, don't want then to spoil. I'm having a lot of fun tending to my little farm over there. Almost wish it was real. But then that would mean real work, sweating and all that.

Photo of the day, another view of Medicine Creek.

Photobucket

Do not judge lest you be judged: for in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
Matthew 7:1-2

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Sweating is never fun to my mind! Love the waterfall photo too. Yep, gas is definitely going up again. Sigh...