Friday, March 20, 2009

Almost Over

the vacation that is. Tomorrow is the last day. Time to plan the next one. We get 4 weeks a year so we've been planning one every three months. That's a good length of time. Every three months I'm pretty worn out and ready for some time off.

Once again we didn't go anywhere. DH put up a ceiling fan in the bedroom and I cooked a few things. We did eat lunch at Cracker Barrel, we're on vacation after all. Went to Walmart for a few things. Laid down for a nap but only Sassy was sleepy. We did straighten out the back bedroom (junk room). So now I can at least reach things in there. We really need a storage shed for some of that stuff. It's the kind of stuff you usually put in a garage and it's needed but not used all the time. Sassy got a couple of good walks today. Allergies were really bad this morning but they've calmed down a little now. Maybe we'll go out to the Refuge tomorrow. We haven't been out there in a long time.

Photo of the day, a rerun from last year, daffodils, hopefully mine will look like this someday.

Photobucket

Seek the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near.
Isaiah 55:6

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Well, I don't know about your daffs, but your lilys are gorgeous! My favorite thing about Cracker Barrel is the potato casserole. The rest I find merely, "meh." But then if I don't have to do the work, I'm all for it! LOL

Liliana said...

Hiiii! There is a Sisterhood Award on my blog for you. It's very official you know. ;) It's given to blogs that display great attitude or gratitude - and on your blog it's both. Come pick it up when you can, okay?

Annie said...

Our daffodils are incredible this year - first time in nine years taht they's come on really well. I'll be taking a lot of them with me when we move!