My innards have been feeling worse each day. Today seems to be acid stomach day. I ate regular food, no gluten free for the past week. So I think I'll go gluten free for the next week and compare the results. I keep thinking that it's all just psychological but my stomach says otherwise. Pooh. Fortunately I have several gluten free goodies that I can whip up for myself. DH will have to eat the pizza by himself. It's a Digorno (not sure of the spelling) pizza. Tastes wonderful but definitely not gluten free. My problem with the whole gluten free thing is that I'm having trouble accepting the fact that I have to restrict myself. I want to be able to eat whatever I want but that's just not possible anymore. Actually I've always had digestive troubles just didn't know what was causing it, even as a child. So here we go again. I need to concentrate on what I can have and forget about what I can't.
DH went to the gym, so I have the house to myself for a while. What do I want to do? After I cook something for me to eat I think I'll practice on the keyboard. Then I think I'll either, knit, quilt or sketch, maybe I'll do all three, one after the other. Of course I can do all those things while he's here too. I could do some housework. . .not. I have several books I could read too. The library had a fund raising book sale and I bought a few. They also had some videos for sale and DH bought some of those. He buys videos and I buy books, what does that say about us. I'll read the book and he'll watch the movie based on the book. That's OK.
Photo of the day. I was planning on a snow photo but that didn't work out so I'll just rerun something. I like reruns. Here's a nice tree root picture.

But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He does not hear.
Isaiah 59:2
4 comments:
What beautiful tree roots! I love that snake-like look to them. Hope they don't fall over though! We are currently having rain and some thunder and lightening. Scared the peawoddly out of Jamie a bit of go when he went out to potty! LOL Ok...it wasn't funny...but it was...teehee. Hope you do all three. I just don't have the energy! LOL
Have you ever tried enzymes for your tummy?
The news reported about 7 inches of snow here, I think it was more like 4. It was still really pretty!
Annie, I have tried enzymes, had no effect. The only thing that works is getting rid of (sigh) gluten.
Autumnleaves, I played on the keyboard but didn't do the other things.
We woke up to a little dusting of snow this morning. I was not happy to see it, but it is all melted now, so that's a very good thing!
I hope that you are gluten free today and feeling better!
Post a Comment